Why work with Naviporta?
Neutrality is in our core
Naviporta enables unprecedented levels of data sharing over multiple platforms, whilst remaining in full control of your data.
• Industry platform underpinned by Blockchain technology
• Scaling its reach through a global consortium of leading port authorities
Connect once, connect to many
Naviporta's interoperability ensures that shippers, cargo owners and other parties in the supply chain save time and costs by using a single, user-friendly platform that is built up out of various services.
• Connecting individual solutions to create more value. For example: Trade Finance, Digital Notary, IoT, Insurance, eBL, eCMR etc.
Secure & decentralised
• Share data and documents in a secure, trusted, peer-to-peer and decentralised manner.
• Visibility of transaction records and documents is tightly controlled, with sharing only permitted among entrusted and allowed parties.
• Blockchain technology ensures integrity, ownership and verified origin of the data and documents, as if there was a notary present at any transaction.
Optimise your physical & financial supply chain
Optimise your physical & financial supply chain by means of a more transparent, efficient, predictable and secure exchange of trusted information
• Save 27 euros of handling cost per container shipment
• A paperless supply-chain will save you 2,5% in costs on the total value of the goods you ship
How Naviporta adds value to your business
An open and neutral platform to make the flow of goods, information, and finances more efficient.
Naviporta makes exchanging assets and information possible in a digitally trusted and secure way:
- Seamless flow of goods: Gain real-time and end-to-end visibility on your containers.
- Seamless flow of information: Companies and authorities involved have real-time access to the correct, validated information.
- Improving trust and efficiency: Immutably record what has been done by whom via the digital notary. And notarise shipping documents like eCMR, bill-of-lading or letter of credit.
Visibility of transaction records and documents is tightly controlled by blockchain, permitting sharing only among entrusted and authorised parties.
Let us introduce you to a more simple way of containerized trade
Get started with seamless onboarding today!
What people are saying about Naviporta
With the use of Naviporta, Hoogwegt expects to optimize their supply-chain by allowing operational excellence throughout the handling of containerized cargo between the Netherlands and Asia.
With Naviporta’s Quay Connect solution, all available data is collected in an unambiguous, accessible manner and shared with all parties involved, including customs and inspection authorities. This makes the entire supply chain more resilient and substantial savings can be achieved.
The whole supply chain benefits
Naviporta connects trading partners (shippers & cargo owners), service providers, regulators, ports, insurance companies and financial institutions, enabling them to share data and digital assets, market their services and develop new apps.
We focus on the interoperability between stand alone (existing) digital solutions by combing them and offer great value for shippers & cargo owners.
I want to optimise my supply chain (shippers & cargo owners)
Naviporta is designed for shippers & cargo owners wanting a frictionless and paperless handling of their goods across the supply chain.
• Reduce shipping costs by a fast, easy and predictable supply chain
• Share data and documents in a digitally secure, trusted and decentralised way.
I offer solutions to optimize supply chains (service providers)
What if you could have hundreds of potential users of your service just one click away?
- Integrate/combine your solutions with other producers and offer additional services to clients.
- Use our infrastructure to create interoperability with other technologies, platforms, producers and consumers
- Expand your reach as a service provider
I’m a port authority/government organisation
Make your port the most efficient, safe and predictable trade lane and let your port community benefit from it
Meet the Naviporta team
Stay up to date on our latest milestones
Digital Quay Connect service makes export to the UK cheaper and more efficient
Each year, around 40 billion euros worth of freight are exported from the Netherlands to…
Supply Chain Talks about Quay Connect
This week the Fresh Produce Centre, ABC Logistics and Naviporta were joining the Port of…
Quay Connect – fully automated custom clearance into the UK.
Does the administrative burden of export to the UK weigh down your export business? Then…
Get in control and grow your business
Interested in a paperless container journey and 20% reduction of shipping costs? Let us contact you.