Are you Full Stack Developer with five years experience to strengthen our tech team and contribute to leading platform to propel seamless global trade? Do you excel at building great solutions and keen to make impact? then we are looking for you!
Naviporta is an open and neutral platform ensuring seamless integration of the physical, information and financial flows within the global supply chain. We empower shippers to optimize their global supply chain and connect smart service providers to a set tools to launch and develop the most innovative and value adding services on our neutral infrastructure, underpinned by blockchain technology and with interoperability at heart. Combine the aforementioned with the expert knowledge and network of Port of Rotterdam and future consortium partners and there’s your recipe for a fast growing scaleup on it’s way to global goals and materializing it’s mission to “Propel seamless global trade through the elimination of any waste in the global supply chain”.
Naviporta is currently driven by Port of Rotterdam, growing at rapid pace and will be a successful spin-out company in the near future! This is your unique opportunity to get onboard and have meaningful impact on the global supply chain. The international and dynamic team has a getting things done mentality, works with groundbreaking technology and relates daily activities to long term ambitions while delivering maximum added value to our customers, partners and stakeholders.
Curious about Naviporta? Connect with us on LinkedIn
You will be responsible for selling (from lead generation to creating the Naviporta community) the first launching services on the Naviporta platform to prospects, especially to shippers and logistic service providers. You will also validate our pipeline of potential service providers for the platform and interest them in offering their services via Naviporta. Potential service providers come from the fields of supply chain optimisation, chain transparency and fintech. You are successful if you close deals with new clients and service providers and link them to the Naviporta platform, so that they create even more value.
- Applying novel protocols to the real world comes with a varied task list, such as doing research, problem solving that requires creative approaches, contributing to the open-source communities, fixing bugs in alpha phase software and starting projects from scratch
- Work closely with the lead, fellow engineers and the product team to deliver new products throughout the software development lifecycle
- Plan and develop in alignment with the overall architecture
- Mentor fellow engineers and review code
- Stay up to date on technical options and help select the best fitting solution
- Appetite for experimenting with new technologies and tools to drive innovation and creativity
What we ask
Strong communication and co-creation skills;
- Strong understanding of computer science and engineering principles most likely obtained through a combination of advanced bachelor or academic study and relevant professional experience
- Being able to work effectively with a high degree of autonomy
- Living in the Netherlands (not overseas);
- Residential permit for the Netherlands;
- Valid work permit for the Netherlands.
- Studious about decentralization and the transformation of supply-chain and logistics sector using emerging technologies such as blockchain, AI and ML
- Experience with cloud services: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure and tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiar with test-driven development practices, continuous integration and continuous delivery
What we offer
- 36-hour working week;
- A temporary employment with a view to a permanent contract as soon as Naviporta is a successful spin-out company;
- Excellent pension scheme with the ABP (average earnings system in which about 70% of the contributions are paid by us);
- Reimbursement of travel expenses;
- Work from home allowance;
- Thirteenth month and holiday allowance, accrued via a personal choice budget of 19.6%. You can use this budget in various ways. We have an extensive range of training and education, to promote your personal development.