What kind of cookies do we use?
NAVIPORTA uses functional, analytical
These cookies are necessary to establish settings or preferences during a visit to the website or for subsequent visits. By placing cookies, our website can ‘remember’ your preferences. Without cookies, you will be bothered with the same questions each time you visit the website.
These cookies record which pages you view when you visit the website, in which order and for how long. These analytical cookies allow us to create web statistics. These web statistics can help to better tailor the website to visitors. This allows us to improve our service to you as a (potential) guest.
NAVIPORTA uses Google Analytics as a measuring instrument for analytical cookies. This measuring instrument uses IP addresses to measure information about, for instance, the number of unique visitors.
When using Google Analytics cookies, we follow the recommendations of the Dutch Data Protection Authority:
We have concluded a Data Processing Agreement with Google Inc. specifying that Google must handle the cookie information with utmost care;
- In the context of data minimisation, we have opted to encode the last octet of IP addresses;
- We do not use any other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies;
- We do not store or use personal information;
- We never share information from Google Analytics cookies with third parties.
- In the ‘Share data with Google’ feature, the following items have been disabled:
- Google products and services;
- technical support;
- account specialists;
- Google sellers/sales experts
The functional and analytical cookies are not privacy sensitive. The cookies do not contain personal data. Therefore, we cannot use these cookies to recognise you as a person. Neither can these cookies be used to recognise you on other websites. We only use the anonymous data to improve the website. We do not share the data with third parties.
You can choose to disable cookies. You do this by using the capabilities of your browser. You can find more information about these options on the website of the provider of your browser.